“Three cheers to Bonnie for being so generous to share with others in one fantastic book what she has learned and mastered over the breadth of her extraordinary career! Become the ultimate assistant indeed and read this book – then read it again.”
– NYC Recruiter
A best-seller, Be the Ultimate Assistant, A celebrity assistant’s secrets to working with any high-powered employer is a rare, first-hand look at the world of a celebrity assistant and its place in the larger realm of all professional assistants. Enlightening and entertaining, this book pulls the curtain back with solid information and true stories from Bonnie Low-Kramen’s 25 years working with Oscar winning actress Olympia Dukakis. Every assistant wants to keep a copy within reach.
What You’ll Learn
Would you know what to do to…
- Get a lost passport replaced overnight?
- Convince airline personnel to hold a plane for your high-powered employer?
- Get the State Police to provide an escort for a celebrity stuck in traffic?
- Locate a make-up man when the only clue you have is that he is “in Miami”?
- Find the right exotic puppy in time for your employer’s birthday?
Professional assistants know how to do all these things, and much, much more. This book educates and celebrates assistants, and is a must-have resource for helping them strive for excellence and achieve greater success.