Non-Disclosure Confidentiality Agreement
I understand that as a member of the Be the Ultimate Assistant workshop held virtually on July 8-9, 2021, I will have access to certain information regarding other members and/or their employers (current and/or former), which may be considered “confidential.” Therefore, in consideration for allowing such access and as an express condition of being allowed such access, I hereby agree to the following:
1. During the time I am present at the workshop, and as a result thereof, I may obtain knowledge of certain facts, information, details, particulars, and other circumstances both personal and otherwise, with regard to another attendee or pertaining to their employer including their employer’s business(es), their personal and/or professional relationships, and other aspects of their employer’s life, all of which hereinafter will be collectively referred to and considered to be “Confidential Information.”
2. I will be provided with a Student Contact List following the workshop. I agree to not share or distribute this List without a student’s express permission.
3. This workshop will be delivered virtually via Zoom and it will be recorded. This recording is for the exclusive and private use of our BTUA students. I agree to maintain the confidentiality of this recording and not share it beyond my personal access as a reference tool.
4. I agree that under no circumstances, now or at any time in the future, will I reveal, disclose, or otherwise divulge any Confidential Information to any person, firm, corporation, publication, form of media, or other entity for any reason whatsoever without, in each instance, the prior consent by the person involved.
5. I understand that a breach of this Agreement is a direct violation of the goals and mission of the BTUA workshop which is to create a safe and secure environment to share potentially sensitive information solely for educational and training purposes.