https://www.bonnielowkramen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/FullSizeRender.jpg 1632 1224 competenow /wp-content/uploads/2020/08/bonnie-low-logo.png competenow2016-01-20 13:00:382016-01-20 13:00:38Landing Your Dream Job in 2016 with guest recruiter Chris Taylor | Ep 16: (Part 2 of 2)
Landing Your Dream Job 2016 (Part 2)
Guest recruiter Chris Taylor goes granular with the nuts and bolts of how to land your dream job. He discusses the do’s and don’ts of resumes vs CVs, the job interview, thank you notes, and the all important follow up.
Listen in to find out what Chris thinks is the secret sauce for candidates that can make all the difference. We dig into the hot button topic of money and negotiating. Best of all, Chris tells us how to contact him for a meeting over Skype or in person if you are in London. He has offered to answer any and all questions regarding your job search.
- Guest Chris Taylor: http://www.
christophertaylorassociates. co.uk/ | ctaylor@ ctaylorassociates.co.uk | PH 44 783 462 0040
- Forbes article about the high cost of replacing staff: http://www.eremedia.com/tlnt/
what-was-leadership-thinking- the-shockingly-high-cost-of- employee-turnover/
- Be the Ultimate Assistant 2-Day Training with Bonnie Low-Kramen & Vickie Sokol Evans www.betheultimateassistant.com
- Red Cape Academy – Virtual MS Office Technology Training with Vickie Evans http://www.redcapeco.com/
- Podcast Ep 6 What It Means to Be Tech-Savvy http://www.bonnielowkramen.
com/2015/04/29/the-tech-savvy- assistant-part-1-of-2-what-it- means-to-be-tech-savvy/
- Podcast Ep 9: Build the Ultimate Partnership: A CEO’s Perspective with Guest Jeff Hoffman https://www.bonnielowkramen.com/2015/07/07/ep-9-build-the-ultimate-partnership-a-ceos-perspective-with-guest-jeff-hoffman-2/
- Podcast Ep 11: Be Inspired with guests Simon Sinek and Monique Helstrom (Part 1) https://www.bonnielowkramen.com/2015/08/04/ep-11-be-inspired-with-guests-simon-sinek-and-monique-helstrom/