https://www.bonnielowkramen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/EPN-logo.jpg 127 403 competenow /wp-content/uploads/2020/08/bonnie-low-logo.png competenow2015-08-21 12:00:572015-08-21 12:00:57What’s Really Going On with Women in the Workplace?
What’s Really Going On with Women in the Workplace?
“What’s Really Going On with Women in the Workplace?” Bonnie Low-Kramen, bestselling author of Be the Ultimate Assistant and a workplace expert again joins Enterprise Radio. Bonnie is here to talk truth about the reality of the workplace and what women need to know.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bonnie Low-Kramen discuss the following:
- You write and speak a great deal on this subject of women in the workplace and workplace bullying and say that the two topics are connected. What exactly is workplace bullying and why is it a problem?
- We hear so much about bullying in the schools in our country and recently there have been more articles about workplace bullying, specifically about women in technology. What is your take on what is going on?
- What are the costs to companies for allowing bullying and uncivil behaviors to go unchecked?
- What are the ways entrepreneurs can handle incivility in their offices?
- In your work training assistants all over the world, what are you doing to support staff to end workplace bullying?
Listen in here
Link to original article: http://bit.ly/1U17fko
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!