Landing Your Dream Job 2016
Is 2016 the time for you to land your dream job? A job where you are being paid what you deserve while working with managers and peers who respect and appreciate you. After all, it’s never been a better time to work as an Executive or Personal Assistant than right now. However, there has never been a more complicated time to be an assistant than right now. These complications have made job searching particularly challenging.
Bonnie and Vickie sort it all out with guest Chris Taylor, a recruiter who understands the landscape and he was a big hit at the Be the Ultimate Assistant workshop in London. In his direct British style, Chris shoots straight about what skills and qualities clients are looking for, how to work with a recruiter, and the important questions to ask before leaving any job. Vickie and Chris talk about how “tech savvy” works in a job search. What tech skills are vital to have and what do you do if you don’t have them?
If you or someone you know will be looking for their dream job, you want to tune in.
- Guest Chris Taylor: http://www.
christophertaylorassociates. co.uk/ | ctaylor@ ctaylorassociates.co.uk | PH 44 783 462 0040
- Podcast Ep 2 with expert Lucy Brazier speaking about titles for assistants worldwide: http://www.bonnielowkramen.
com/2015/02/16/ep-2-global- trends-assistants-guest-lucy- brazier-part-1-2/
- Forbes article about the high cost of replacing staff: http://www.eremedia.com/tlnt/
what-was-leadership-thinking- the-shockingly-high-cost-of- employee-turnover/
- Be the Ultimate Assistant 2-Day Training with Bonnie Low-Kramen & Vickie Sokol Evans www.betheultimateassistant.com
- Red Cape Academy – Virtual MS Office Technology Training with Vickie Evans http://www.redcapeco.com/
- Project Management Training for Assistants: http://www.innoverto.com/
- Podcast Ep 6 What It Means to Be Tech-Savvy http://www.bonnielowkramen.
com/2015/04/29/the-tech-savvy- assistant-part-1-of-2-what-it- means-to-be-tech-savvy/
- Daniel Goleman’s book on Emotional Intelligence – EQ Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ